SAC believes that business sustainability is dependent on continuous improvement of service quality while protecting people, asset and environment. Health & Safety of People, Operational safety, Quality improvement, protection of environment is our top priority while delivering excellent service.
We abide by laws pertaining to oil and gas exploration and production in India, particularly the Directorate General of Mines Safety (DGMS) and Oil Industry Safety Directorate (OISD). All the stipulations are monitored and timely reported to the respective regulatory agencies.
Our aim is to achieve no harm and no leaks across all our operations. We train our employees on technical & safety norms on regular basis.
SAC management is committed to promote Safe work environment and transparent system for its workforce. This is demonstrated by establishing the policies.
- QHSE Policy
- QAQC Policy
- Road Safety Policy
- Drug and Alcohol Policy
- PPE Policy
We are committed to:
- Protect, and strive for improvement of the health, safety and security of our people at all times.
- Eliminate Quality non-conformance and HSE accidents.
- Meet specified customer requirements and ensure continuous customer satisfaction.
- Set Quality & HSE performance objectives, measure results, assess and continually improve processes, services and product quality, through the use of an effective management system.
- PIan for, respond to and recover from any emergency, crisis and business disruption.
- Minimize our impact on the environment through pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption and emissions, and the reduction and recycling of waste.
- Apply our technical skills to all HSE aspects in the design and engineering of our services and products.